Monday, September 27, 2010

Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike

Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike


Before I bought this bike I pretty thoroughly researched recumbent bikes. I considered buying an exercise bike (a recumbent one at that) a necessary splurge. For the price, this bike is a much higher quality bike than many more expensive bikes. I bought the bike on sale and I also like that the warranty is for 10 yrs.


It took approximately 10 days to arrive. I had it delivered to my work. The box was a bit beat-up, but nothing inside was damaged. It fit inside my small hatchback but it was snug. I'm a small woman and I did need help getting it up my outside steps into the house. A friend of mine assembled it for me. He's pretty handy and it took him approximately 1 hr. to put together. He said he had no troubles.


Several friends have been by the house since I've purchased this bike and they have all been impressed with its look. Several have tried it out and love it. I'm 5'3" and I fit on the bike with ease. I've used the bike several times and love it! I'm very pleased with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment