Thursday, September 30, 2010

Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer


      The Schwinn 430 eliptical was very easy to put together.  I am a woman and put it together by myself in a few hours.  I couldn't get the electronics to work, but called customer service and they were very helpful and sent me the parts I needed.  The machine is very quiet and the operation very smooth.  The computer console is easy to understand and program.  It's well worth the money.
     I am a frequent user of elliptical machines and find this machine to be a great value. The machine has good resistance levels, many options, can go in reverse and all-in-all provides an excellent workout. This machine is also (relatively) inexpensive for its type (elliptical) and is well worth the price. The machine is quiet (I exercise when my children are sleeping) and is not overly bulky. Also, the machine is not difficult to assemble (the instructions are very clear) and machine upkeep has been easy. I am very happy with this purchase!
     My boyfriend and I purchased this machine based on the strength of the positive reviews on Amazon...and we weren't disappointed in the least...the assembly was pretty straightforward (except for the addendum to step 7 that I discovered while half way through step 9...$%#!?&!) and, for the most part, (except for step 2) I was able to put the whole thing together by myself (I'm no engineer!) in about 2 & 1/2 hours. As soon as the machine was assembled and plugged in, I tried it out and was amazed...not only does the Schwinn 430 look great but it's also fairly compact, very sturdy, smooth, and quiet...and it came at the great price of $599! It's a great deal! I'm in love! :D
     This machine is a great value for the price. The machine is relatively compact compared to other similar models. Construction seems solid although it is a little noisey at low speeds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment